Gang leaders coming to Jesus in El Salvador-Pray!
INTERCESSORS NEEDED! I AM ASKING FOR PRAYER: MINISTRY TRIP
Greeting in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus!
I am about to embark on an incredible ministry journey to El Salvador, Central America. I covet the prayers of intercessors and prayer warriors like you. I am sending this email to only a select group of close brothers and sisters asking for you to agree with me in prayer and intercede as the Lord leads. If you feel led to pass this along to others, please do, and have them join.
I have made 21 trips to El Salvador (4 others to Brazil) during the last (soon to be) 9 years, since our Lord Jesus miraculously healed me. THIS TRIP IS UNLIKE ANY PREVIOUS TRIP.
This trip will begin Monday morning as Anita takes me to the Charlottesville, Va. airport for my 5:20 AM flight to Gulf Port Mississippi. Upon arrival in Gulf Port I will connect with my dear, dear friend and missionary Brother, Henry Kinsey. Brother Henry has extended the invitation that I make this trip with him to El Salvador....DRIVING IN HIS VAN. No kidding, yes, you can drive to El Salvador! Brother Henry has been used mightily of God in El Salvador for over 35 years. Bro. Henry has birthed new churches there, started a Christian school, evangelized, pastored, mentored, and the list goes on. He has driven this trip from Florida to El Salvador over 53 times. I would not undertake such a trip if the Lord had not opened this door, prayed about this and have His peace...and Anita's blessings. I DO know this is God, driving to El Salvador, is NOT what Wilson would choose to do - especially at this given time.
Bro. Henry and I will leave the airport Monday after my 10:30 AM arrival and began our 2,600 mile road journey. It will take approximately 5 days of hard driving. The easy leg of the journey should be through the lower US states into Texas.
MEXICO: As most of you know things are very unsettled and violent random attacks and killings (especially Americans) are common. I do not have fear about this trip. I am contacting you being obedient to Holy Spirit and asking for intercessors to join with me.
I covet your prayers. It is a very long trip down through Mexico to reach Guatemala then arrive into El Salvador next Friday Nov. 19.
For those who elect to join me on this INTERCESSORY TEAM, I will be in contact with you as is reasonably practical, and internet accessibly to give you specific updates, prayer needs and detailed information. I will do my best to contact you THROUGHOUT THE TRIP. I will post some information on my Facebook site (Wilson Fauber) but I believe it is not prudent (or the Lords will) to post some of the very sensitive information that will come forth on that site. Only the INTERCESSORY TEAM will have access to all of the information.
RECEIVE YOUR REWARD!
NOT EVERYONE IS CALLED TO THE FRONT LINES TO FIGHT THE BATTLE! SOME ARE NOT CALLED TO GO, OTHERS CAN NOT GO, BUT ALL WHO PARTICIPATE IN GOD'S PLAN TO FIGHT THE ENEMY RECEIVE THE SAME REWARD. I AM GOING TO THE FRONT LINES.
AS YOU STAND WITH ME IN PRAYER, YOUR SUPPORT AND AGREEMENT WILL REAP THE SAME REWARD I RECEIVE. JOIN WITH ME IN THIS BATTLE FOR DEFEATING THE ENEMY!
1Samuel 30:9-10: "So David and his six hundred men set out, and they soon came to Besor Brook. But two hundred of the men were too exhausted to cross the brook, so David continued the pursuit with his four hundred remaining troops."
1Samuel 30:20-25: "His troops rounded up all the flocks and herds and drove them on ahead. 'These all belong to David as his reward!' they said. When they reached Besor Brook and met the two hundred men who had been too tired to go with them, David greeted them joyfully. But some troublemakers among David's men said, 'They didn't go with us, so they can't have any plunder. Give them their wives and children, and tell them to be gone.' But David said, 'No my brothers! Don't be selfish with what the LORD has given us. He has kept us safe and helped us defeat the enemy. Do you think anyone will listen to you when you talk like this? We share and share alike –those who go to battle and those who guard the equipment.' From then on David made this a law for all of Israel, and it is still followed." (Emphasis added) NLT
Ministry partners,(intercessors) stay here and guard the "equipment." With your support, I will go and you will receive the same reward as I do - and it will be bountiful!
Strongholds are coming down in El Salvador, and of course the enemy is not happy.
There are powers and principalities in these regions that do not want to loose their long held dominion and authority. TOGETHER we will fight this battle and advance the kingdom of God through the power and anointing of the Holy Ghost.
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF WHAT THIS TRIP ENTAILS: Eph. 4:12 Equipping the saints.
1) God has laid the ground work and a good foundation with our ministry and many pastors and leaders in El Salvador. Many want MORE, and are hungry for ALL that He has for them. There are huge walls of religion and bondage that need to come down. (please pray!) I plan to meet individually with pastors; conduct small group intense ministry seminars, and possibly leadership meetings, as the Lord opens the doors. There will be individual and corporate PROPHETIC MINISTRY and SOZO HEALING that will be to the glory of Jesus Christ. The Lord has enabled me to do this kind of intense PERSONAL ministry on every recent trip, and we see productive, long lasting fruit. This IS EQUIPPING the saints, enabling these mighty men and women of God to go out (and remain) on the "front lines" Ephesians 4:12.
2) Minister Healing and Miracle Services in small to medium size churches. No large conferences or large evangelistic campaigns are planned for this trip.
3) Preaching and teaching in churches.
4) Meetings and fellowship with pastors - outside their churches - in a relaxed setting, bringing them TOGETHER IN UNITY and love, and seeing walls of separation come down.
5) Ministry to former gang members: I have received an invitation to minister to a group of recently converted gang leaders (including the former #1 and #2 ranked people) and current gang members in Lourdes Colon, El Salvador. The former top gang leader was over 600 members and ordered daily killings. He was recently gloriously saved and has started a ministry in his home under the direction of one of my pastor contacts. I will share more about this later.
If you would like to join me in this CENTRAL AMERICAN MINISTRY ADVENTURE, let me know by responding to this email and REQUESTING to receive my communications by email from email@example.com.
THANK YOU, and God bless!
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify Dr. Jorge Parrott and destroy the message.