CMMR in Liberia forced to flee burning house--please pray
Jasper Gbann <email@example.com> wrote:
Dear Rev. Jorge Parrott:On September 10, 2006, at about 5:00 A.M. in the morning, the house that my family and I reside in got burn due to candle light from one of the tenant room.We only took few things from the house, while the others lift in the fire, at present my family and I are residing with a christian friend on Carey Street, Monrovia.We are kindly calling upon CMM, its staffs, board members, leadership, directors or officers, their families and all CMM missionaries and their families, both in the US or abroad to pray for us to resettle to a new resident, after losting almost all we have, but Jesus is lord.In Christ,Jasper Peih Gbann, Jr.CMMR-LIBERIA
Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail.