Some loans are as small as $25.00 and that make all the difference in some nations to having a viable, profitable enterprise. Please pray and review the current group of CMM projects we seek partners for at the below links. You can earn a return on your investment and help really bring change to lives in poor nations. You can invest as little or as much as you want, from $25.00 to a million! Please visit these sites and pray for success and fruit. If you know of a missionary or servant hearted friend in a third world nation who has a business idea, please contact CMM at 704-225-3927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current CMM projects:
Women's Empowerment Project-Liberia:
LLM Gifts and Crafts-India:
Training Center and Pre-School-Dominican Republic
Outsourcing Training Center-India
Orphanage and Training Center-India
| About mPOWR || |
mPOWR is the world’s first peer-to-peer “funding” marketplace that combines a passion to bring real transformation to the developing world with the highest levels of personal trust.
At www.mpowr.org, donors/lenders are given an opportunity to mPOWR a socially responsible business owner in the developing world. Each qualified business owner is selected and mentored through viable field partners. The business owner is assessed by the field partner in regard to the strength of their business plan and the social impact of their endeavor.
Here’s how it works. After registering at www.mpowr.org, funders are free to search by region, size or type of business to discover the opportunity that suits them. When they choose a business to mPOWR they will then be given an option to help fund the business by providing either a tax deductible donation or an interest bearing loan. They get to choose. Monies will transfer from your online mPOWR account to the field partner and be personally delivered to the business owner within a few days. Donors/Lenders will then be able to track the progress of the business and its impact in the surrounding community.
Eric Watt, founder and CEO, birthed mPOWR after nearly 20 years of training and development work in the Middle East, the Sub-continent, Central Asia and the Pacific Rim. Each global field partner is hand selected to reflect the highest values and standards of ethics, financial integrity and social responsibility.
mPOWR generates income by charging a minimal processing fee for each business funded and by providing financial, management and mentoring services to global field partners.
|How it Works|| |
1. Potential funders register at the www.mpowr.org site.
2. At any time, potential funders may browse the site and view businesses seeking funding by region, size or type to determine businesses they would like to fund.
3. The registered funder opens an mPOWR account and transfers $$ to his/her account via Paypal.
4. Funder chooses a business to “mPOWR” as a charitable contribution or as an interest-bearing loan. The amount per business can be as little as $25 or as much as you desire.
5. Businesses are given a 60 day period of time to be fully funded by a joint group of lenders/donors on the mPOWR website. Once a business is fully funded, the funds are transferred from mPOWR to the mPOWR field partner for the business venture.
6. After funds are submitted to the business, loans are repaid and returned to the lender on an average of 12 - 24 months. As monthly payments are submitted from the borrower, mPOWR then returns the funds to the lender’s mPOWR account. The lender then has the option of re-issuing the funds into a new business opportunity or withdrawing the funds from mPOWR into his/her paypal account.
7. Funds sent via charitable donation are still given to the business owner as a loan. These funds, when repaid to the field partner, are reallocated to new business ventures in the same community for even greater impact.
8. Funds sent via charitable donation will be acknowledged by the field partner organization’s 501(c)3 organization with a tax-deductible receipt to the donor.
9. Regardless of whether the funds were submitted as an interest bearing loan or as a charitable donation, regular monthly updates will be posted on the website for funders to view and track progress of the business and its impact in the surrounding community for the duration of the loan period.